Recap of November Goals
Learn more about and foster a continuous brew kombucha.< I really can’t say enough about Kombucha. It is wonderful. When the brew was ready and I began drinking about 4 oz daily, it dramatically improved some pregnancy related digestive issues I was having. It also reduced my morning sickness and heartburn. I’ve been feeling more energetic and I didn’t catch Josiah’s cold during the week of Thanksgiving. This is all anecdotal, but it’s proof enough for me. I feel better. WIN. Make homemade toothpaste.< I incorporated this into a school day, so it was both healthful and educational. Get back to my spiritual disciplines.< As always, it’s a daily learning process, but I feel like I’m getting back where I need to be. Be WAY more consistent with homeschooling Josiah. Organize Josiah’s homeschool area. Follow Clean Mama’s simple guide to keeping my house squeaky clean.< “Squeaky clean” would be generous, but the bathroom has been cleaner, so I’m pleased. And lastly, try to enjoy this pregnancy and all that comes with it.< It’s been a much better month, and we are so excited to get to see our precious baby via ultrasound in a few weeks!!!
Goals for December 2015
- Do some Christmas crafts with Josiah.
- Increase exercise, specifically prenatal yoga.
- Continue to make weekly time for making art.
- Grow in spiritual discipline.
- Read more and listen to more music. Watching television has become a habit in the last three months (survival mode, anyone?). I’m not anti-television, but I don’t want it taking up so much of my precious time.
- Celebrate my 30th birthday with the people I love.
- Start making out my #40BeforeForty List. I didn’t complete my #30BeforeThirty, but it did motivate to do a lot of things I cared about. It’s a great practice. You should try it!
I hope you have a wonderful December! Merry Christmas!